Karma Ergo 115 Transit Lightweight Wheelchair
The Karma Ergo 115 Transit is equipped with Karma's unique S-Ergo shaped seating system, which redistributes pressure and helps to prevent the occupant sliding down the seat.
The S-Ergo seat has been pressure mapped for the optimum shape.
In addition to the seating system the wheelchair benefits from detachable anti-bacterial upholstery treated with Aegis microbe shield.
The upholstery is available in; silver, black, red and green to enable the user to customise their wheelchair.
The Ergo 115 also has swing away detachable footrest hangers.
The new shaped armrests have been out rigged to reduce the overall width of the wheelchair.
The streamlined oval tubes give the S-Ergo not only make the S-Ergo look great but also add to the strength of the wheelchair structure which is incredibly light.
Note - This wheelchair is a Transit (attended wheelchair that needs to be pushed)
- Patented S shaped seating system
- Detachable pads treated with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Outrigged armrests to minimise overall width
- Wider ergonomic armpads
- Wide footplates with flater angle
- Swing in/out detachable footrest hangers
- Seat width available either 18inches or 16 inches
- Self propelled weighs 13.3kg complete (29lbs) and 8.0 kg (17lbs) without wheels and footrest
- Max user 115kg
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!