Karma Dove Transit Lightweight Wheelchair
The Dove transit wheelchair is a unique transit wheelchair made with an aluminium alloy frame using aircraft-grade aluminium. The use of specialist materials means that you get a very strong and rigid frame that is light in weight and very strong.
The Dove wheelchair comes with progressive slowing brakes allowing a gradual stop. The back and frame of the Dove fold easily allowing easy storage and transport.
The frame is double cross braced making it extremely stable.
The mag wheels come with puncture proof tyres as standard for real peace of mind and the upholstery is fire retardant.
- Slowing brakes fitted as standard
- Ultra-lightweight aircraft -grade aluminium alloy frame
- Seat width 14 inches, measurement between arms is 16 inches
- 6 inch castors and 14 inch puncture proof tyres (micro cellular)
- Outrigged armrests to minimise overall width
- Weight: from 10.5kg (23lbs) complete, 9.0kg without rear wheels (20lbs)
- Max user weight 100kg (16 inch) 115kg (18inch)
Note: This wheelchair is a Transit (attended wheelchair that needs to be pushed)
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!