Karma Dove Self Propelled Lightweight Wheelchair
The Dove self propelled wheelchair is a fairly unique wheelchair made with an ultra lightweight aluminium alloy frame using aircraft-grade aluminium.
The use of specialist materials means that you get a very strong and rigid frame that is light in weight.
This model works well as both an attendant assisted or manual wheelchair.
The Dove wheelchair comes with progressive slowing brakes that work well on the 20" quick release spoked wheels allowing a gradual stop.
The back and frame of the Dove fold easily allowing easy storage and transport. The frame is double cross braced making it extremely stable.
The spoked wheels come with puncture proof tyres as standard for real peace of mind and the upholstery is fire retardant.
Note: this wheelchair is Self Propelled (non powered)
- Slowing brakes fitted as standard
- Ultra-light weight aircraft-grade aluminium alloy frame
- Seat width 16 or 18 inches
- 20 inch flat freee rear wheel (micro-cellular)
- Outrigged arms to minimise overall width
- Weighs from: 12.3kg (27lbs) complete and 9kg (20lbs) without rear wheels
- Max user weight 100kg (16") 115kg (18")
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!