Oppo Wrist and Hand Splint - 4182
- The unstrechable straps give greater wrist stability
- Incorporating a molded metal palmar stay which is used to position wrist and hand
How To Wear:
- Insert each two fingers, except thumb, into the two unstretchable straps.
- Be sure the metal stay is on palm side of hand, then wrap the strap over hand and secure snugly.
- Thread through the buckles and secure the two hook and loop straps to desired compression.
Sizes (available for Right and Left hands):
Small: 5–6¾″ (13.1-17.1cm)
Medium: 6¾–8½″ (17.1-21.6cm)
(Note: Measure circumference of your wrist for correct fitting.)
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!