Neptune Bath Lift
The Neptune Bath Lift is a battery powered bath lift, designed in close consultation with both professional carers and a variety of users to ensure the best bathing experience.
The seat sits right at the back of the bath, offering impressive legroom.
It is one of the lightest powered bath lifts in production and has versatile fixtures, allowing the lift to be fitted into virtually any shape or style of bath and making it a great all-round bath seat.
It features a low seat height at the bottom of the bath to maximize water immersion in shallow baths and has a particularly unconstrained fit in narrow & kidney shaped baths.
It includes the innovative Stop Descent™ feature, which prevents the Neptune from lowering the user if it does not have enough battery power to rise again.
The Neptune is coated in a silver based antimicrobial solution which prevents the build up of mildew and is hygienic and easy to clean.
Total Weight: 9.5Kg
- Sits further back in the bath than most other lifts, thus giving extra leg room
- Strong suction feet give great stability whilst in use
- No integral padding means that the seat s easy to clean for exceptional hygiene
- Operates from rechargeable battery (charger included)
- Padded covers now available
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!