The Alison shoe is seam-free and beautifully soft so it is ideal for anyone with diabetes or very sensitive feet. It has an extra deep toe area for sensitive toes and its 3 touch fastening straps can be easily adjusted for swollen or misshapen feet.
If you have any questions before purchasing shoes please call us on 0800 279 8889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Stop by our shop in Eastbourne to try on a wide range of Cosyfeet shoes and slippers. If your size isn't in stock we can order them in for you, and you are under no obligation to buy.
- Comfortable, moulded and anti-fungal footbed which is removable for extra flexibility
- Opens up almost to the toe so its very easy to put on
- Seam-free lining
- Lining is made from a sanitised material allowing feet to breath
- Black, Plum, Mink Leather and White
- Available in sizes: 4, 4½, 5, 5½, 6, 6½, 7, 7½, 8, 8½, 9
- PLEASE RING FOR SIZES AVAILABLE IN STORE
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!