Lille Suprem Pants
Lille Suprem Pants are designed to be both convenient and comfortable. The ‘pull up’ style, coupled with the tear away elastic waist bands, makes these incontinence pants easy to pull on and take off by the wearer or carer.
The breathable materials also make for a soft and comfortable fit whilst maintaining a high level of discretion. Lille Supreme Pants are disposable, adding even further to their convenience.
Made for moderate incontinence, the super absorbent core provides concentrated protection where it is needed most. If you’re looking for highly effective incontinence protection without losing you’re independence, we’d recommend the Lille Suprem Pants.
- 14 undergarments per packet.
- Highly absorbent, disposable pull up pants for fecal or dual incontinence.
- 100% breathable
- Lille air system
- Odur control
- Soft feel
- Latex free
Sizes/Volume/Manufacturers Absorbency Value (MAV):
- Small Maxi: 60-90cm (24-35") - MAV: 1900ml - Code: 0121 (14 pads per pack)
- Medium Extra: 80-110cm (31-43") - MAV: 1430ml - Code: 0211 (14 pads per pack)
- Medium Maxi: 80cm-110cm (32-42") - MAV: 1900ml - Code: 0221 (14 pads per pack)
- Large Extra: 100-135cm (39-53") - MAV: 1430ml - Code: 0311 (14 pads per pack)
- Large Super: 120-160cm (46-62") - MAV: 1750ml - Code: 0315 (14 pads per pack)
- Large Maxi: 120-160cm (46-62") - MAV: 1900ml - Code: 0321 (14 pads per pack)
- Extra Large Extra: 100cm-135cm (40-53") - MAV: 1430ml - Code: 0411 (14 pads per pack)
- Extra Large Super: 120-160cm (47-62") - MAV: 1750ml - Code: 0415 (14 pads per pack)
- Extra Large Maxi: 120-160cm (46-62") - MAV: 1900ml - Code: 0421 (14 pads per pack)
Ideal for use with types of incontinence such as;
If you require any information on our incontinence products and pads ranges - please call 0800 279 8889 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: The Lille range of incontinence products has previously carried the brand names Kandall, Tyco, Covidien and Ganmill. If you require any information about our Incontinence products ranges - please call 0800 279 8889.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!