Karma Ergo 115 Self Propelled Lightweight Wheelchair
The Karma Ergo 115 self propelled is a unique high quality wheelchair. It combines comfort, strength and is lightweight all in one package. The unique 'S' shaped seat allows for comfort over longer periods of time without the need for an additional cushion. The chair is designed to fold up compact for storage and has attendant cable handbrakes and long lever main locking brakes on the rear wheels. The wheelchair is ideal for users who require a lightweight compact wheelchair that does not compromise on comfort or build quality. It is ideal for the user who requires a wheelchairs use for just 30 minutes or for a user who may require to be in it for up to 8 hours.
The ‘Ergo' 115 is equipped with Karma's unique S-Ergo (Smart Ergo) shaped seating system, which spreads the load and helps to prevent the occupant sliding down the seat. The S-Ergo seat has been pressure mapped for the optimum shape. In addition to the seating system the wheelchair benefits from detachable anti-bacterial upholstery treated with Aegis microbe shield, helping to reduce stains and odour.
The streamlined oval tubes give the S-Ergo not only make the S-Ergo look great but also add to the strength of the wheelchair structure which is incredibly light. Made from aircraft aluminium the wheelchair breaks down to just 8kg (17lbs). The new shaped armrests provide extra support and the Ergo 115 also has swing away detachable footrests.
Note: This wheelchair is Self Propelled (non powered).
- The Ergo 115 comes standard with attendant handbrakes and quick release solid puncture proof rear tyres.
- Patented S shaped seating system
- Detachable pads treated with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Outrigged armrests to minimise overall width
- Wider ergonomic armpads
- Wide footplates with flater angle
- Swing in/out detachable footrest hangers
- Seat width either 16" or 18" (20" Can be ordered in upon request)
- Self propelled weighs 13.3kg complete (29lbs) and 8.0 kg (17lbs) without wheels and footrest
- Max user 115kg
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!