Safe & Sound Calico Triangular Bandage BP
Safe and Sound Calico Triangular Bandage BP - SA4016
A triangular bandage used to support injured arms, shoulders, hands and wrists. 127cm x 90cm.
- Sit the casualty down. Support the forearm on the injured side with the wrist slightly higher than the elbow.
- Gently position one end of the bandage (longest length) above the shoulder of the un-injured side and slide between the chest and the elbow of the injured side, with the tip of the triangle positioned beyond the injured elbow. The end above the shoulder should extend around the back of the neck and onto the opposite shoulder.
- Take the other end of the bandage (longest length) which is not on the shoulder and gently bring this across the arm and chest to meet the other end of the bandage on the shoulder. Carefully tie the bandage ends together on the shoulder of the injured side.
- Bring the tip of the triangle which is hanging below the elbow forward, around the elbow and secure with a safety pin.
- The sling should reach to the base of the little finger to ensure maximum support.
- Adjust the bandage if circulation is affected.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use after expiry date.
- Handwash in warm soapy water, rinse in warm water.
- Sqeeze without wringing, do not iron.
Write Your Own Review